Welcome

Since the beginning I have always been intrigued by the idea of duality. In that we as human beings have at the same instant, the ability to be our own brightest angels or our own darkest demons. A notion I struggled with for sometime through my adolesecent years. With the advent of my "sexual becoming" the lines between the two often blurred or overlapped. We are taught to lead very uniform lives, adhere to "the code", fulfill our house-two-garage-manicured-lawn-cookie-cutter destinies. I believe though that lurking in all of us is a reflex, that is, somewhere in darkest portions of our being, in deepest part of the human animal, the instinct to explore, celebrate, and worship the darkest corners of our souls- that which we have been bred to forget. I'm not advocating nor spitting in the face of convention- to a certain degree I have just as much respect for the light as I do the darkness- the difference is I choose to walk the line between the two with all the respect due both. The purpose of this Blog is to allow those individuals who choose to do so, the opportunity to explore, contribute and celebrate that blessed duality that makes us perfectly imperfect. Be your darkest demon, be your brightest angel.

4 Comments:
I also have a dark side. Sometimes, I allow myself the freedom to explore,enjoy and delve into it. Mostly, secretly I crave to live my life on the outskirts of sex,nudity and all the "naughty" things associated with the darker side of life. I look forward to delving into yours!
Lusty Babe
Thank you. Thank you for allowing yourself, and myself, the opportunity to appreciate our alter selves. As I you, as you me. -B/A-
I often feel a daily struggle between who I am to the world and who I am to me.
nice post! Am posting an entry on it by way of wants and needs's post:-)
Post a Comment
<< Home